We are committed to delivering a safe and successful function.
We have legal obligations relating to alcohol which we must abide by and conditions stipulated on our liquor license. In addition, we will manage the function using the measures outlined below to reduce any risk and harm to guests, staff and the community.
All of our staff are trained in the responsible serving of alcohol (RSA).
The bar closes at 11pm and alcohol will not be supplied after this time. All drinks must be consumed within 30 minutes after bar closing.
– Will only be served in standard drink sizes.
– Will not be served unless non-alcoholic and low alcoholic beverages are available.
– Will only be serviced and consumed in the designated function area.
– Is not permitted in the toilets.
– Ask for acceptable forms of identification as proof of age.
– Not serve alcohol to minors.
– Not serve alcohol to intoxicated guests.
– stop serving alcohol if guests show signs of intoxication (before the situation gets out of hand).
– not serve alcohol to drunk or disorderly guests and, as required by law, they will be asked to leave the venue.
– ask each guest prior to re-filling their glass with alcohol.
– adhere to the trading hours listed on our liquor license.
– collect unattended drinks and empty glasses regularly.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent/responsible person at all times.
If minors are found consuming alcohol the parents/responsible person will be contacted to manage the situation.
Food will be available during the entire time or at regular intervals when alcohol is being served.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in advance.
This policy is in accordance to the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation as of 30 July 2020.
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and are making the most of the current situation, therefore we have set up the cafe to adhere to the latest regulations and guidelines. To avoid waiting times, we advise booking a table by calling 1300 MY ZEUS.
No products in the cart.